About the Genius

My photo
Seattle, WA, United States
This blog is deprecated. Please go to BrianBoshes.com for all the latest updates.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Booked as a Feature

Yes friends, the time has come when Brian moves up from a host to the coveted next role of “feature”. Its like I’m leveling up in some MMORPG, but its in real life and almost as nerdy. Basically, it means I’m going to be doing all my best material, almost 30 mins worth. The definition of best will be determined on how close I am to having 30 mins by the time I have to do this. Here are the tentative details:

Laughs Comedy Spot (12099 124th Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98034)

October 24th & 25th, 8 & 10pm shows. There is a special preview show on Thursday the 23rd as well.

I’m doing two shows each night, plus the one on Thursday, so I’ll be doing a more than two hours of comedy that weekend. On the 19th I will be turning 25, my quarter century birthday. So this could be an awesome birthday present, or a reason to quit comedy. You won’t know unless you check it out. I’ll probably have a new clip come out of this weekend so if you’re not in Seattle, check back here after to see something.

No comments:

Post a Comment